Tinnitus is noise or humming in the ears. This condition is not a disease, but a symptom of a particular disease. Examples ear injuries, circulatory system problems, or hearing loss that comes with age. Tinnitus is a condition that can be experienced by people of all ages. However, this condition usually suffered by older people over the age of 65 years. Get reviews on products tinnitus terminator on our website, to find out what you can do tinnitus terminator.
Appropriate means, tinnitus is characterised by the emergence of certain sounds in the ears, like the sound of ringing, hissing, or even whistling. This sound can be heard in one or both ears sufferers.
Tinnitus can be caused by various diseases. The cause is also sometimes difficult to know with certainty. The following are some factors that generally underlying tinnitus:
– Damage to the inner ear. This is the cause of most of the tinnitus. In normal conditions, the sound that enters the ear would be sent to the brain by the auditory nerve after previously through the structure containing the sensitive cells sound. This structure called the cochlea. But if there is damage to the cochlea, the process of signal transmission will be interrupted and the brain will continue to search for signals from the cochlea left, causing the sound of tinnitus.
– Hearing loss due to ageing. Auditory nerve sensitivity decreases with age so that the quality of our hearing decreases.
– Accumulation of dirt in the ear. It will hinder your hearing and can lead to irritation of the eardrum.
– Infections of the middle ear, abnormal bone growth ear, Meniere’s disease, head or neck injury.
– The side effects of certain medications, such as antibiotics, quinine, certain antidepressants, and aspirin.
– Rupture of the eardrum, Cardiovascular disorders, such as hypertension or atherosclerosis.